Kerildbert Holdings Limited Full Time Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State
Rate This Company ( No reviews yet )
Something About Company
About Kerildbert Holdings Limited
We are a supply chain logistics service provider across different sectors of the economy ranging from FMCG to oil and gas with international network of partners and agents, making us a truly global player that offers services worldwide.
Kerildbert Logistics is a supply chain logistics service provider with head office situated in Apapa, Lagos. Building on our competencies in shipping, clearing and freight forwarding, we integrate various services to enable us finance, collect, import and deliver (door to door) all kinds of products such as raw materials, engineering spares and finished products in sectors ranging from FMCG to Oil and Gas. The company commenced business in 1991, and today we can pride ourselves as one of the most credible Supply Chain Logistics Services provider in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos and Port-Harcourt, driven by a team of over 50 dedicated staff. Kerildbert is a member of the World Cargo Alliance (WCA) and Association of Nigerian Customs Licensed Agents (ANCLA).
- To become the Logistics Partner of Choice in the West African region
- To drive change and innovation in the industry
- To set standards for customer and employee satisfaction
What you stand to gain
- Easier management of your import process, cycle days & risks.
- Integration of Logistics processes using today’s best Practices and information technology.
- Better cash flow management.
- Improved return on assets.
- Goods In Transit Insurance cover valued at Two Hundred Million naira (N200,000,000)
- Efficient and prompt service delivery.