This company has no active jobs
Rate This Company ( No reviews yet )
Something About Company
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising the standard of healthcare delivery. We have over the years maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
Our healthcare business operation has created value for the hospital and for our customers. We have maximized the value of our clients, patients, numerous customers – our scarcest and most valuable assets. All our operational decisions(e.g Effective Healthcare Practices) have created an enterprise value.
NMSL has balanced the need to compete and secure its financial position with a significant social role!..rather than maintaining a myopic view of shared-market status. NMSL is giving back to our valued employees, customers, vendors, and our inestimable shareholders. Trust is the welcome consequence of any successful customer relationship. The more a customer trusts us, the greater the overall value he will generate for the organization.
Our vision at NMSL is to be the largest and preferred integrated healthcare facility in Nigeria, in alliance with NHIS, HMOs and Corporate bodies in order to have an impactful presence.
To maximize the value of ‘NMSL’ by maximizing the return on customers through social marketing. By building customers’ trust in our organization.
Our Cutting-Edge Profile
- An investor-owned private healthcare facility.
- 17 years of successful healthcare provision.
- 10th largest NHIS accredited provider in Lagos State (when both private and public facilities are combined).
- 4th largest NHIS accredited private provider.
- Establishment of Newgate Hospital branch at Ojodu-Ogba, Lagos State.
- Our formidable clientele and our valued business associates:
- 26 reputable health maintenance organizations.
- Over 22 corporate organizations.
- Over 5,000 NHIS enrollees.
- Over 9,000 private clients.
- Our Strength Enhanced customer satisfaction by adopting a strong customer focus operating strategy.
- Unparallel implementation of an information process improvement using an information management software.