This company has no active jobs
Rate This Company ( No reviews yet )
Something About Company
Terre des hommes is the leading Swiss child relief agency. Through our health and protection projects, we provide assistance to over three million children and their families in over thirty countries each year.
Children are the first to suffer in times of war, natural disasters and as a result of poverty. At Terre des hommes, our goal is to steadily improve the conditions of the most vulnerable children worldwide. We are focused on five main objectives:
- Improving the health of infants up to the age of 3 and of children in need of specialised medical care
- Protecting migrant children
- Preventing child exploitation
- Promoting restorative justice for children in conflict with the law
- Providing humanitarian aid to children and their families in times of emergency and crisis
OUR PROGRAMMES AND PROJECTS REVOLVE AROUND
- Children’s rights and their best interests
- Creating a strong local presence in close proximity to children, their families and communities
- Establishing close cooperation with local bodies based on respect
- Constant improvement and innovation
- Enhancing heath and protection systems in the long term
- Gaining recognition in Switzerland as a reliable organisation and source of financing
OUR CORE VALUES ARE
Courage: We strive to make brave choices and to act with conviction and determination.
Ambition: We aim to bring about positive, significant and lasting change in the lives of children and their communities.
Respect: We favour an honest, responsible and open approach based on cooperation and acceptance of diversity.
Commitment: We endeavour to act with humanity and professionalism with and around children, and to promote fairness and equality.