This company has no active jobs
Rate This Company ( No reviews yet )
Something About Company
About Wellspring University
Wellspring University is a private university promoted by Management Science Centre and approved by the Federal Government. It operates on Christian ethics and principles.
The vision of the university is to mould the new Nigerian who will have the intellectual knowledge and moral strength for applying science and technology to the piloting of national development.
- Imparting quality education designed to inculcate in the beneficiaries a personality make-up of integrity and self-reliance.
- Paying particular attention to promoting the acquisition of entrepreneurial skills as a means of advancing the national economy.
- Offering curricula which seek to achieve a balance between the acquisition of professional knowledge and the cultivation of moral probity.
The university intends to serve as a centre of learning and a wellspring of knowledge where education-seeking Nigerians can come and fulfill their educational ambition. Emphasis will be placed on areas of training that have relevance to social, cultural, economic, scientific, technological and entrepreneurial needs of Nigeria. The following are the specific academic objectives of the university:
- To provide teaching and research geared towards practical application of knowledge and appropriate understanding of society and the technical realities necessary for solving problems in different spheres of life.
- To stimulate the national economy with research findings capable of producing a solid impact on business, science and technology.
- To impart a culture of development-oriented research in students who will graduate to pursue the ideals of excellence in skill application and integrity of character.
- To produce graduates who manifest the traits of a total person in terms of both academic and technical knowledge and personality development.
- To promote good citizenship.
The philosophy of the university is the production of leaders equipped with relevant knowledge for the solving of societal and human problems through the use of curricula that are result-oriented and which promote the inculcation of the fear of God.