Business Development Manager Job Purpose:
Leading efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities. Primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
1. Leading a team of other business development professionals.
2. Assessing team performance when it comes to growing the business through client acquisition and sales.
3. Maintaining relationships with staff and keeping up-to-date on their work progress.
4. Reporting on the most productive sales professionals.
5. Writing reports and analysing relevant business data.
6. Educating team members on best business practices and techniques for increasing effectiveness.
7. Finding new clients and promoting sales to them.
8. Postering familiar relationships between clients and the business development team.
8. Following up on client leads.
9. Being knowledgeable about products and services offered by the business.
Business Development Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Leadership, Education, Charisma, Sales, Communication, Finance, Marketing, Report Writing, Spreadsheets, Problem-Solving, Independence, Teamwork.
HND OR BSc.in business administration, marketing and relevant fild.
2+ years of experience
NB: 1. monthly income 200,000-320,000
2. All applicants must be residing in Lagos State.
- Address 85 Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos State Nigeria.