Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the first contact to customers and service related issues, and maintains a cordial relationship with customers.
- Clearly address their inquiries.
- Opens files for new clients after registration fees has been paid.
- Interfacing with visitors/clients and clearly address their inquiries. Focus on providing exceptional services resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Opening of files for newly registered business, and retrieving of files when client come for follow up.
- Provide secretarial support: filing, answering telephone calls, compiling and typing of official documents as required, photo copying and distributing materials, correspondence.
- Receive, dispatch and disseminate official correspondence.
- Assist in the procurement of office items when need arises.
- Entry level experience,
- Minimum qualification of O.N.D
- Should be ready to learn
- Should be spontaneous
- Should have leadership qualities
- The position is open to Lagos state residents and close environs.