British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Job Number: 4278
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Appointment Type: Permanent
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for 1 Electronic Technician to join our Primary Manufacturing Department (PMD) in our Ibadan factory.
- Our new colleague will ensure the reduction of breakdown on PMD machines and achieve maximum availability and efficiency through effective maintenance and provision of electro technical support to all PMD production machineries in line with best practices, at an effective cost, in a hygienic and safe working environment.
- The job purpose is to provide technical support to the Primary Manufacturing Department to achieve production targets by ensuring continuous and cost effective operation of machinery through:
- Minimization of unplanned machine related down time.
- Optimization of spare parts and consumables usage.
- Implementation and execution of preventative and curative maintenance plans.
- Continuous observance of safe work policies and procedures.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in FMCG industry (preferable).
- Possess analytical problem-solving capability.
- Apply trouble shooting and problem-solving techniques.
- Minimize downtime through effective working practices.
- PLC knowledge (Siemens S7 300/400, TwinCAT, Motion Control.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications should be completed and submitted online
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.