- Providing financial advice or guidance to customers for compensation.
- Provide investment management, income tax preparation and estate planning services and advise
- Recommend investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile and preferences”
- Execute and negotiate follow through of implementation vehicles including insurance, investments, tax planning, debt management, estate planning and other tasks quoted to client
- Decide how to build your practice by choosing your clients and the markets you want to pursue
- Solicit clients actively via telephone, mail, referrals, etc.
- Maintain proper documentation following preset guidelines established by compliance and management
- Complying with all industry rules and regulations
- Minimum of an OND in any relevant field
- Must be able to listen to and understand your clients’ financial goals.
- Must be able to know how to help our clients meet their goals, you need to evaluate all the data available.
- Must understand documents that describe various financial instruments.
- Must be able to clearly explain the financial services you can provide to potential clients.
- Help people plan for the futures is important.
All candidates should forward c.v and application to email@example.com