Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies. It consists of the businesses of Upstream, Integrated Gas, Downstream, and Projects & Technology. With approximately 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories, Shell is helping to meet the world’s growing demand for energy in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
Shell Nigeria started operations more than 50 years ago. Since then we have grown into a leading innovative oil and gas company that rewards its employees by investing heavily in their careers and learning. Our people are our greatest asset, and our commitment to your career will see you thrive in a work environment that offers an industry-leading development programme. Shell has a key role to play in helping meet Nigeria’s growing energy demand, whilst using innovative technologies to develop cleaner energy.
- Job Title: Industrial Hygienist
- Location: Rivers State Jobs, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Oil and Gas Jobs
- The Individual will conduct and participate in industrial hygiene surveys and monitoring of workplace exposures (Physical, Biological, Chemical, Ergonomic and Psychosocial)
- He/She will participate in developing, implementation and verifying Health Risk Assessments, generate technical industrial hygiene reports, facilitate maintenance and calibration of IH equipment,develop and conduct training programs, document Industrial Hygiene data in Shell Health database, participate as Health Subject Matter Expert (SME) in audits and review Occupational Health controlling documents.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Sciences or Engineering
- Postgraduate qualification in Industrial/Occupational Hygiene
- Licentiate of the Faculty of Occupational Hygiene (LFOH) or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), ABIH or Registered Occupational Hygienist (ROH)
- Industrial Hygiene experience (at least 4 years) in Chemical, Oil and Gas industry
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand
- Address Rivers State, Nigeria