About Shell Nigeria
SHELL is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories. Our aim at SHELL is to meet the energy needs of our society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future.
- Job Title: Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Oil and Gas Jobs
- The Postgraduate Research Internship programme is aimed at providing opportunities for talented Nigerians, currently enrolled in postgraduate degree in Nigerian universities, to gain work experience and carry out topical research within SPDC.
- Environment (Environmental Monitoring, Remediation, and Impact Assessment, Carbon / Energy Management).
- Occupational Health (Industrial Hygiene)
- Social Performance
- Project Management & Strategy Development (Library Science, Marketing and Management)
Method of Application
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- An application letter
- A Curriculum Vitae including applicant’s contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees with their contact information
- A titled, 3-page summary of candidate’s postgraduate research programme including: study background, technical objectives, methodology/data required, and expected outcome.
- A scanned copy of the data page of applicants International Passport or National Driver’s Licence
All documents should be sent to: SPDC-University-Relations@shell.com
Note: Selection will be based on postgraduate programmes/ proposals that are pertinent to SEPCiN business objectives and only students with the highest potential will pass screening.
Method of Application
- Applications from candidates should consist of:
- an application letter,
- a curriculum vitae including applicant’s contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees
- a one-page summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SPDC business during the one-year programme.
- a scanned copy of International Passport data page or National Driver’s Licence
- All documents should be emailed to: SPDC-Universityfirstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31st May, 2018.
- Sabbatical positions are highly competitive and selection will be based on proposals that are pertinent to SPDC business objectives. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.