About Shell Nigeria
SHELL is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories. Our aim at SHELL is to meet the energy needs of our society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future.
- Job Title: Sabbatical Attachment for University Lecturers
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Oil and Gas Jobs
- The sabbatical programme offers University lecturers an opportunity to undertake research that would contribute to SPDC, while offering the sabbatical candidates avenues to acquire industry-related experience.
- The programme also offers opportunities for lectureship at the Centre of Excellence in Geosciences and Petroleum Engineering at the University of Benin in the following disciplines: Petroleum Geology , Geophysics and, Petroleum Engineering.
- Environment (Environmental Monitoring Restoration, Biodiversity and Impact Management);
- External Relations (Social Impact Assessment & Management and GMOU Implementation)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics & Public Health.
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Senior lecturers and above.
- Applications from persons who have previously participated in the Programme will not be considered.
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- An application letter
- A Curriculum Vitae including applicant’s contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees with their contact information
- A titled, 3-page summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SPDC business during the one year programme
- A scanned copy of the data page of applicants International Passport or National Driver’s Licence
All documents should be sent to: SPDC-University-Relations@shell.com
Note: Sabbatical positions are highly competitive, therefore selection will be based on proposals that are pertinent to SPDC business objectives among other criteria.
Method of Application
- Applications from candidates should consist of:
- an application letter,
- a curriculum vitae including applicant’s contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees
- a one-page summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SPDC business during the one-year programme.
- a scanned copy of International Passport data page or National Driver’s Licence
- All documents should be emailed to: SPDC-Universityfirstname.lastname@example.org not later than May 31st, 2018.
- Sabbatical positions are highly competitive and selection will be based on proposals that are pertinent to SPDC business objectives. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.